My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Trying to Fix a Glitch

Hey Everybody, so I've been searching thru my posts to see if there are any grammatical errors and I have realized that anything I typed up in a Word document or a Google document and then paste into blogger, is highlighted white. I just wanted to tell you I will be fixing it, even if it means just retyping those posts. Sorry and I hope it isn't distracting when trying to read the posts. Hopefully I will find time tomorrow or this weekend and will be able to juts sit down and fix all the posts.

Some, but not all, of my shoes
Trying to fix these posts is like taking all (well almost all) my shoes out of my closet and throwing them into a pile to then organize and sort....and maybe get rid of a few pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment