My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Friday, June 7, 2013

The Fashion Devil Is Back For a Sequel (Potential Spoilers for The Devil Wears Prada)

If you love fashion, Anne Hathaway, Meryl Streep, Vogue, magazines, or just want to watch a great movie or read a great book, then I highly recommend The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. But now to the new and exciting news, Lauren Weisberger has written a sequel to The Devil Wears Prada titled Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns and takes place 10 years after Andy (the main character) left her job at Runway. I for one am looking forward to rereading The Devil Wears Prada and watching the movie (which is slightly different from the book) before I dive into the sequel. 
The whole story line just reminds me of all the obstacles and various potential challenges I am going to face in the fashion world. The fashion world isn't for everyone and I know it's going to be hard, but I love it so far and I think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment