My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Are You Ready?

Sort of another update post, I'm off work tomorrow and I have big plans regarding sewing, cleaning, and blogging. I will be posting another interview with one of my apparel design classmates soon. Also, I will be interviewing at least 3 other, non-Purdue, non-fashion major college students (all just finished their Freshman year as well). I want to get different perspectives on similar topics as the fashion majors but also bring other topics, such as traveling, into the mix. These interviews will be coming this week at the earliest, on top of another inspirational person and a few key items for a summer wardrobe. Also, my friend Michelle has agreed to use some of her spare time to do some creative nail, hair, or make-up demos for me. SO I will be doing a piece on her since the two of us will be collaborating to make the posts amazing.
So stay tuned and keep checking because with my spare time this week I will be investing a lot of it into this blog and trying to improve it and keep things up to date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment