My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Spring Semester

First off, I have my schedule for the Spring semester!

I will be taking Apparel Design 2, History of Fashion, Textiles (and Lab), Showcase (the class for the fashion show), French 301 (so French 5), and Introduction to French Literature. It's 17 credit hours and a lot of work, but I think it will be more fun than this semester and a lot less stressful. I can't wait for exams to be over and to start all of these classes. I was going to take Psychology instead of History of Fashion, but our professor wants us to take History of Fashion earlier so we can get a lot out of the class, especially since it's only offered in the spring and a lot of us plan on studying abroad next spring (2015). I am also excited because I get to help with the textiles class since my work study boss runs the lab section. I'll assist her with setting up and taking down the lab, mixing chemicals, dying fabrics, and just help her with anything she needs for the lab. I love the science aspect of it all so I am super pumped to learn more than just what is in the class.

The semester doesn't start till January, but I might end up posting something more if I hear about any of these classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment