My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just An Update

I just wanted to write a short post on some future posts. For starters I will be posting interviews, such as from other students in apparel design from my year. Also, I have been talking to one of my friends about collaborating with her and having a few "How-To" segments for hairstyles, eye makeup tutorials, or really cool nail design demos. She is brilliant and I hope to hear from her soon. Also, if anyone receives the Rachel Zoe emails daily, I want to do something sort of similar, only maybe post once a week on one item I feel is absolutely amazing, whether it be shoes, earrings, a dress, etc. 

Me on the morning of the Purdue spring fashion show (April 6th, 2013).
Stay tuned, I am hoping to be able to post a lot more than I have been doing and I have some great ideas to keep things interesting and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment