My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, February 16, 2017

For the Love of Stripes

Stripes
Stripes by brimalotke

I'm never entirely sure what my so called style type is but I do know one thing, it includes a lot of stripes. I recently snagged an amazing job opportunity (YAY!) and it's a more professional setting than my current employment. It needs business casual attire and every now and then I'll need more business dress as well. While some may think "Oh man I have to give up jeans and a flannel for chiffon and khakis," I'm super excited. There is a whole section of my closet that never see the light of day and I can't wait to explore the way to pair my fashion sense with the typical business wear. As of now I have about 4 button down tops that are various combinations of black and white and would work perfectly with dress pants or a nice skirt. It's weird to think how easily and excitedly I am to give up super casual dress to dress up but I am really looking forward to it. 

Plus... I just bought a new padfolio and while I was originally thinking pink, my boyfriend pointed out it wouldn't be me unless it was black and white striped. So of course I found and purchased a black and white striped padfolio. Just one way to incorporate how I like to express myself with fashion into this new realm of employment. I think I'm ready to conquer any business meeting or future business adventure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment