My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Parisian Pastels

Parisian Pastels

Parisian Pastels by brimalotke featuring platform sandals


I am a huge fan of pastels & Paris, especially the architecture of all of the buildings in the city. When I created this image I started off with the picture of the cafe and then chose pastel shoes to show off. I wanted a little variety, but I stuck with blues and purples for three pairs and the the fourth is the one with flowers-the only one that has multiple pastel colors. I didn't want the colors to be all over the place so I tried to narrow them down. I love pastels and I think these are some great options for footwear. Pastels are one of those things that is just a staple for spring, like floral prints, the only changes are the more popular colors for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment