My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Spring: Romance in the Air

A Dolce & Gabbana floral dress featured in Instyle
Spring is coming and so is the return of florals, pastels, ruffles, and peplums!

For the new season I would go with one major key piece for a bigger impact overall. I would keep the makeup soft and not overwhelming. The jewelry & other accessories should be subtle or not over powering- unless of course that's your key piece. I would go with pinks, pastels, whites/creams for nail polish choices. Shoes are strappy, sandals, or wedges.

A lovely floral dress featured in Instyle

I would have to say that a floral dress, solid sweater, pastel bag, and pink lipstick is probably going to be my favorite outfit for this coming spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment