My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Costume Shop Finds: Men's Jacket

During my time in the costume area today we managed to go through all of the women's and men's coats and suits, and random suit pieces that need matches.

My favorite find of the day is this awesome houndstooth jacket. It has grey and black striped paneling on the inside, which looks striking and amazing against the houndstooth. I also love the inside label, it's one of the more intricate labels I've seen on a jacket.

There's a lot of tuxes, wool coats, coats, jackets, and then suits that are missing pieces and full suits. There's a lot going on in men's that I didn't anticipate. I'm excited to see what all the totes are full of and if we have even more men's looks hidden away in bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment