My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Exploring Polyvore

As part of my internship with Fashion A Magazine I've been using Polyvore to create collages for my articles. So far I am loving it! I haven't used Polyvore in a long time, but it is addictign! I spent over an hour on it and made 4 boards, 3 of which I posted on the website for the magazine and 2 so far have articles I've written about them. I have 1 left to write about for the website, but I might save that for tomorrow. I am loving the freedom to write what I love, anything that inspires me or that I find interesting in fashion. It's basically writing for my blog but with some minor changes- I won't be writing about my costume internship experiences, or my personal thoughts on the fashion world like I do on blogger. For the magazine I am writing relevant articles that fit fashion into the life of the magazine (what it's all about: androgyny, bohemian vibe, etc). Anyways, I am loving it & I hope you enjoy the polyvore images I post on here. I'll be writing for the ones I don't write for the magazine, and the ones I do write for the magazine I'll add a link so you can check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment