My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Illinois Life

Exploring the town in my gold shoes.
So far it's been pretty good here in Illinois. Champaign isn't as busy and hectic as Chicago but it has a lot to offer. I had my schedule meeting on Monday and it went really well, despite the costume shop manager missing it. It's okay thought because we emailed and I start work this Monday. Originally I was told I'd get to help with the costumes for "Guys & Dolls" but they have a full staff. Instead I will helping create and implement a brand new inventory system for the theater company. I will be working with the shop manager to go through their stock of costumes (I've seen the room and it's amazing!) and reorganize them for a better and more effective use of the space. Also I can help with sewing if they need it, so I may get to help with costumes for "Guys & Dolls" after all. Despite what I'll be doing changing, I'm still really excited to be working with the theater company and just getting more experience working in theater in general. Stay tuned for more after I actually start work!

No comments:

Post a Comment