My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Classic Combination

A Classic Combination


There is just something I love about red, black, and white combinations. I think it's classic, stylish, and overall perfect. Of course that's just my opinion, but I love the look of black and white with a pop of red. This is probably why despite all my struggles and doubt about designing the perfect senior collection for the spring, I will most likely use this color combination. I know I have a lot of ideas, but since freshman year I've had this main idea using black and white patterns with red thrown in here and there as my color options. If I've been thinking about it for 3+ years then it's probably the idea I should go with...I think. Well, anyways, give it a try! Stripes or polka dots, whatever, just mix up the prints & have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment