My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Pirates of Penzance

My program.

Yesterday I went to see the CUTC's performance of the "Pirates of Penzance." Overall it was really good. I didn't expect the cast to be so young, think mostly high school students, but they were decent singers. I only wish I could have heard them better, but I was front row right behind the orchestra. As for the costumes, I think I would have tried to make all of the pirates look more similar (one had normal cargo shorts on and one had a legit pirate costume). I liked the dresses picked for the girls and the nightdresses. For the nightdresses all the girls had long sleeves except Mabel who had short sleeves. The colored bows were also different for the girls. Overall I really enjoyed the show, it was funny and well performed. I'm really glad I got to go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment