My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pretty Pastels

Pretty Pastels

Pretty Pastels by brimalotke on Polyvore


There are many things I enjoy in life and in fashion. Flowers, pastels, and Audrey Hepburn (amazing role model, she did a lot of great things with her life) are just a few. One of the things about fashion is that there are a lot of things that just work each season. Florals and pastels are always okay for spring, what changes is the perfect colors or size of prints (etc.). I just had fun with polyvore and created this piece because I love the way it looks polished but a little chaotic, as if I had done a collage by hand. Also I just love the way the colors work together. I might be having a little too much time with polyvore, but it's helping work out some ideas for my senior collection-which I need to narrow down. Anyways, hope you're enjoying these images & mini posts, it's a good mix to have with all of my posts lately being about books and costume intern shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment