My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Costume Opportunities

The Wig section.

Today in the costume shop my boss, Sheri, told me all about her ideas for the play she's working on, The Fantasticks. She's letting me help with some of the costumes and instead of organizing the shop today we spent our time working on the costumes for the play. I got to pull a bunch of button down shirts for two characters, the wigs, headdress, bow tie options, and more. I might also get to sew some of the pieces for the show, but I didn't bring my sewing machine with me to Illinois. I'm hoping I can fix one of the broken ones in the shop and get to used that at home to sew projects. I'm really excited to help on the play and I can't wait to see what the actors will end up wearing. The play starts July 10th, so we have some time but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment