My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

First Look for the Show

All of my looks were due this past Monday and I managed to finish everything on time. I decided to do a little post about each one.

For my first look I made a pair of plaid trouser pants that have 2 front tucks and a plain black zipper. The shirt is a long sleeve white button down with a black collar and cuffs. I chose to make the buttonholes black as well to make the overall look more interesting. I am in love with my black and white buttons and chose to use them for everything except the shirt has a small white button up by the collar.


Overall I love the look and I am really looking forward to making the blazer for it next semester. It will be a lot of work but my goal is to create the perfect tailored blazer.

No comments:

Post a Comment