My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Classic Inspiration

Classic Inspiration

Classic Inspiration by brimalotke


As a new year starts many people would claim to want to become a "new you" but not me. I'd really just want to be a better me, I am perfectly content with how I am and I really just want to improve. For example, make a little more me time to relax and do things like painting my nails and making time to hang out with friends. Also just making myself go to the gym and get back into boxing. But fashion wise I love where I am in my sense of style and where I'm progressing. I'm not hanging on to things like I used to, when it's torn and all messed up I get rid of it. I do want to get all my stuff together and get organized and try to scale down my wardrobe. I don't know where I'll be after graduation so I want to have the essentials and the classics, like a little black dress and a suit that fits perfectly. I'll be drawing inspiration from timeless pieces and figures like Audrey Hepburn and her characters in some of my favorite movies. I figure once I'm settled and have a job I can alter my wardrobe accordingly. Let's see how this goes- the whole cleaning out my closet for REAL and getting rid of things I've had forever but don't wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment