My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Cincy Chic 2013 Fashion Show

Emily (L) and Me (R) in our front row seats.
This past Friday, June 28th 2013, I attended a fashion show on the purple people bridge with my friend Emily. We got there early to walk around and check out all the booths set up on the bridge. Once we checked in and got our swag bags we started towards the booths. There were make-up booths, jewelry, clothing, fitness, etc. Then we got cookies and shared a drink while we waited for the seating to open. It rained a little bit but Emily had came prepared and brought an umbrella so we were good to go. When they opened seating everyone rushed in, however, Emily was quick and snagged us a pair of front row seats in the middle but more towards where the models come out.

The whole time the show was going on I was comparing her collection to last year's collection she presented on the bridge. The two are very different, it was nice to see she doesn't do the same thing. She had pants, skirts, tops, sweaters, and crazy hair and make-up. Overall it was a very nice show, I liked the variety and how interesting everything looked.

Here are a few good pictures, my camera on my phone isn't the best.





The different fabrics and use of prints was refreshing compared to the show last year. I liked how everything was different and unique but it all worked together and made a solid collection.

I had a blast with Emily and I really enjoyed the fashion show. The two of us will be attending another fashion show, The Wearable Art Fashion Show, later this month so stay tuned to hear more about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment