My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sewing and Art Room

I can't believe I haven't written about my sewing room. I took a room in my basement that had a lot of cobwebs and a few spiders (my dad sprayed the room so there shouldn't be any more) and transformed it into my sewing and art room. It's sort of always been my art room, I have an easel and tables and a lot of paint and random art stuff in it. It also has my drum set in it. But, I cleaned it, put my mannequin, a few pictures, and my new easel and sewing supplies and rug in it and it looks great. I didn't take any before pictures, but here are some after pictures:

My sewing table with my sewing machine, patterns, and lots of fabric!

My old easel with my Chanel No. 5 ads poster I made this past spring for
an English project.

My new easel (it's portable and fits in a small carrying bag) with some
of my art suplies.

My table with the rest of my sewing stuff: books, buttons, sewing tools,
etc. Also has some fabric hanging on the wall and the tub is full of
clothes I plan on using as fabric.

My mannequin and little window area.

No comments:

Post a Comment