My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Zac Posen Review (Updated May 2015)

The update for this post is that the pictures have been removed and the text altered accordingly.

If I could own anyone's entire collection I might just have to pick Zac Posen's collection. I love the use of fabrics and colors and all of the gowns. The shapes look amazing and the way the whole ensemble is created with hair and makeup is really great. I think everything flows really well and that the gowns aren't your typical gowns, they're all different and have something new to bring to the table. As usual, you can find the pictures I have include in my post from the Mercedes-Benz fashion Week website.




All of the colors are soft and work really together with the fabric choices, I also like how the fabric appears sculpted in some of the garments. I like the cohesiveness of the hair and makeup and the different hair embellishments used.  The collection makes me feel like the girl is going to a very classy tea party or to a old style Hollywood party (the even gowns more for that). Zac Posen always has creative shapes and forms with the structure of his work, and I hope to be able to create many different silhouettes someday. Hopefully it's not as super complex as i think it is, or else it will take me a very very long time to learn everything I want to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment