My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lacoste Runway Review (Updated May 2015)

The update for this post is that the pictures have been removed and the text altered accordingly. 

When I think of Lacoste i just think of bright colored polos with a little alligator on the front. however, in viewing their runway show I have a new appreciation for the brand. I didn't realize they do more than polo shirts and clothing that really just look very country club-esque to me. I liked how they showcase both men and women's clothing and are able to make a cohesive collection that exemplifies what they want their brand to be without making it too mainstream.

All of these seem very practical to me, well the sheer dress might be for very specific occasions, but nonetheless I love it. I like the long shirt dress (though color wise for me it wouldn't be flattering at all) and I like the crop top and high waisted skirt with the darker blue paneling (the blues match Pantone's color report). For the men, I liked the green suit the best because it looks very sharp and could be more dressy or more casual depending on what you pair with it.
Once again all these pictures can be found on the Mercedes-Benz fashion Week website.

No comments:

Post a Comment