My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Monique Lhuillier: Runway Report (Updated May 2015)

The update for this post is that the pictures have been removed and the text altered accordingly. 

I was first introduced to Monique Lhuillier's clothes when i had to do a project on a designer I've never heard of before for a project last year. I chose her and I loved everything I saw. Similar to last year, I am absolutely in love with her spring collection. It's hard for me to pick my top favorites but I will, there's just going to be a lot of pictures in this post.
All the pictures used can be found on the Mercedes-Benz fashion Week website.

I love the colors and the shape the dresses make. I'm not a huge fan of the hairstyle choice but the makeup compliments the ensembles quite well.

I would love to own many of her pieces, though I doubt I could afford straight off the runway pieces. All in all I loved all of her collection, I will definitely be keeping an eye on her future collections.
MONIQUE LHUILLIER:
MONIQUE LHUILLIER:

No comments:

Post a Comment