My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger: Runway Report (Updated May 2015)

The update for this post is that the pictures have been removed and the text altered accordingly. 

I've always kind of liked the sporty aspect of  Tommy Hilfiger's designs paired with the color and fabric choices made. For me my style isn't very sporty, but I would like to incorporate the preppy feel sometimes. I like the use of the typical colors but mixed with the spring 2014 season's color scheme.

Visit the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week website to view all of the pictures.

I definitely recommend looking at the full collection. I admire the way the runway looks, how it's not the typical white, straight runway, but has a beachy and relaxing vibe to it. I think the backdrop with the runway setup only add more to the collection.
TOMMY HILFIGER: Runway Photos
TOMMY HILFIGER: Runway Photos
TOMMY HILFIGER: Runway Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment