My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Vera Wang Runway Report (Updated May 2015)

The update for this post is that the pictures have been removed and the text altered accordingly. 

I think that Vera Wang is really creative and her pieces are a great way to take that artistic touch but make it functional for the everyday woman. I love her wedding dresses and I like how she thinks outside of the box on color and fabric choices.

Visit the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week website for more details and pictures and videos!

Overall I loved the movement her designs offer and the ease they provide. Also, the colors were very nice because she mostly stuck to one main color for each ensemble, there wasn't any crazy prints or bombardment of contrasting colors in one ensemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment