My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Michael Kors: Runway Report (Updated May 2015)

The update for this post is that the pictures have been removed and the text altered accordingly. 

There's a Michael Kors store in the mall where I worked at Express over the summer and sometimes before or after work I would just pop in and admire the watches and purses. I own a pair of white MK jeans and I like his designs, but whenever someone says Michael Kors I think accessories. I don't know if it's because I just love his accessory designs and I'm more familiar with them, or if it's because I always remember the extravagant and over the top designs while his are more practical and for the modern day woman out and about (not the kind who need ball gowns everyday).

After viewing the show and browsing the pictures I decided I should pay more attention to his designs, I really like how he makes the silhouettes fit the models perfectly.

As usual, the pictures can be found on the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week website.

The collection has a lot of great separates that could be mixed together quite nicely. I liked the show and what the clothes have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment