My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, September 9, 2013

Just a Little FW Update

So far, after watching a handful of shows and browsing through a dozen different designers' sets of pictures from the runway, I haven't even glanced at the presentation pictures, I've ntoiced a few things:
  1. Lots of pastels, lightweight fabrics, and sheer panels (not really such a surprise since it's for the spring season).
  2. The hair tends to be more on the simplistic side- thank goodness since I am challenged with doing my hair in creative hair styles.
  3. The shoes are all different and fun. 
  4. So far I am enjoying the use of different prints, there is quite a variety (not a lot of floral).
I am slowly but surely making my way through the shows, hopefully I will manage to see something from every designer. Stay tuned for more designers and pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment