My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Fashion Week!

It's that time of year again where all the people in the fashion industry flock to New York City for some amazing shows that will showcase the coming seasons. I am excited to see all of the highlights and read the articles about the designers' shows. Hopefully I can watch a few on Style.com or another website. In one of the emails I received from Vogue was a link to an article and slideshow of the "Fashion Week A to Z: Everything You Need to Know About the Spring 2014 Season." It's very informative and kind of shows a little bit of everything surrounding Fashion Week from models and celebrities and designers to food and hotels. I enjoyed it and it made me a little bit more excited for Fashion Week.

To learn even more about Fashion Week do to the main website: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. You can view the schedule, look at pictures, watch videos and even view the live streaming.

We only have 4 more days of Fashion Week left so stay tuned for a few posts on some designers that have caught my eye. I've had a lot of homework and work to do so I haven't been able to put as much focus on the week as I would have liked but I think I will be able to do some catching up and manage to write a few good posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment