My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

With NYC Fashion Week Comes the Spring Color Report

Last fall I was introduced to the Pantone Fashion Color Report, and since I subscribed to their website I get the occasional emails. The one I got this morning was for their color report for Spring 2014.

Here is the picture from the email:
Announcing The Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring 2014

To learn more about the colors go to Pantone Fashion Color Report Spring 2014.
You can check out the colors and some designers that used certain colors along with information and sketches. It's a great chance to explore colors.

I am loving the blues but also how bright the yellow is, it really pops when almost all the others are a little more dim and faded. I might try sketching some croquis using these colors in mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment