My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Moving From One to Another: Fashion Weeks

The New York City Fashion has wrapped up and Fashion Week in London has started. I for one am excited to see Tom Ford, Vivienne Westwood's Red Label, and more. There are several designers I have never heard of so i am thrilled to be opened to new ideas and creations. It's wonderful to see the variety in everyone's take on the Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear season. All of the colors, fabrics, and accessories, not mention the shapes and designs of the garments. Of course I'm excited for Fendi and Gucci and other well known brands, but it's the designers who are new to me which are more exciting. I love going on the UK Vogue website and browsing through all the articles, and now that they're posting about the Fashion Week, I might just be spending a lot of time on the website. Stay tuned for reviews on designers' collections showing at London's Fashion Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment