My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Magazine News

I've been waiting until it actually happened, but it it's available now so I have to tell: I'm in  the June issue of Fashion A. Magazine! It's an e-magazine, but a magazine nonetheless & it's a pretty awesome read. Fashion A is a "bohemian androgynous magazine and it is about expressing yourself through fashion without gender boundaries." It's different than your stereotypical fashion magazine, but then again the fashion world is constantly changing and there's a rich variety out there, though sometimes difficult to find the ones you want to read. Well if you're on Facebook check out the page for Fashion A. Magazine, and if you want to purchase one of their issues you can through their link on their Facebook page. I might be able to post a screenshot of one of my pictures from my work so stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment