My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Collection: Figures

My latest Pop! figures came in the mail yesterday and I am just so thrilled to add them to my collection. Before these three my most recent addition was a Harley Quinn from Batman. along with these I have Batman, Spiderman, Captain America, Green Lantern, Iron Man, and Sookie from True Blood. I'm hoping to get more of the Avengers and also an old school Batman & Robin. In the future I'd like to get a few more True Blood & Buffy the Vampire Slayer characters as well as other monsters to go with Dracula and the Firefly team. I know that's a lot, but hey it's a collection so it needs to grow and expand. I just love how they're so tiny, and some of them simple in design, but they manage to capture the characters so well. Besides that I think they just fun to have and look great with all of my books! I'm pretty excited to have all of them out on my bookshelves next year in my apartment at school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment