My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My France Shoes

 While I was in France on my spring break from my semester at the London College of Fashion, I bought a pair of shoes that I am still in love with every time I wear them out. They cost me a little bit more than I wanted to spend but they were my splurge item I had planned on from the beginning of my trip. I bought them at the Galeries Lafayette in Paris and they're by Claudie Pierlot, a brand that rocks a lot of black & white combinations. I'm definitely going to somehow include these bad boys in my senior collection even if they're the shoes I wear during the fashion show. I'm really hoping I find some great models that wear US 8's because I've just been collecting and hoarding shoes I think might work for my senior collection for a while now and they're all around a size 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment