My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Just a Glimpse...

I was reading earlier while laying on my floor in my study room and I looked up and saw how my clothes and just had to capture it. To me, this picture just exemplifies how chaotic and truly random my closet can be. Since I've been cleaning I have taken a wheeling rack and hung the tops I know I wear often and might pack with me for my summer as a costume intern. People always ask "What's your style?" and I never really know what to say because I have such a rich variety when I look in my closet. 

I love textures and patterns, but I love the chic all black ensemble and jeans are always a staple for me. I like to think that my closet captures how I look at life, ready to try new things and ready for adventure, but also prepared for a cozy night in or a hike in the mountains. As you can see I just from a glimpse of my wardrobe (and I do mean glimpse because I have 2 closets full and a dresser of clothing) I like having an assortment of tops where no two are alike (like snowflakes). 

Just wait to see what my senior collection will be! I know what it'll be but I've decided to try and keep it under lock down so it'll be as much of a surprise as possible. So stay tuned for more posts since in a few short weeks I will be working on "Guys and Dolls" for a theatre company!

No comments:

Post a Comment