My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Costume Books!

One of the best things ever is free books! When I went to Purdue recently to clean out my locker in the lab and get all of my sewing supplies, there was a huge stack of books just sitting on a table outside the room. Along with the books there were other office supply type things and a "Free" sign. I managed to snag a handful of costume books covering display techniques and terminology and even specifics such as Russian costume. Now costume is another term for dress/fashion so I have to actually go through and read them, which I was planning on anyways. I'm really excited to read these books, and it just makes my collection of fashion related books even better!
I'm hoping to write little book reviews for each of them with pictures, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment