My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Writing Internship

So for a little over a month I have been writing weekly articles for the website Maghanitwork. I think it's a great opportunity to keep up with my writing and to also get exposure for my writing, besides just keeping a blog. In my opinion I think it's more fun than when I wrote for CollegeFashionista because for them I was writing for a specific category and only writing once a week. With this internship I can write about anything related to fashion, whether that mean new collaborations, hot up and coming designers, spring & summer trends, or celebrities. I get to pick what I want to write about and what I think people would be interested in reading more about. I also have to write at least 2 a week, so sometimes when I'm feeling productive I write 3. It's great to see my articles published online and be able to see the ones others write for the website.
So if you like reading about fashion related topics, then go check out the website! 

No comments:

Post a Comment