My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Online Portfolio!

So after some consideration I decided it was time to attempt making an online portfolio for my designs. Using a template off of WiX I managed to create something I am happy with and content sharing with others.

If you want to check it out go here
http://brimalotke.wix.com/malotkedesigns

It showcases some of my designs, my sketches, my work from internships, and also has my resume available to download. There's some few things I want to change, for example my main picture of myself, but I will get to it after hearing some feedback from friends and family- those who are honest with me and want to see me succeed. I'm hoping it will help me in the search of a job for after graduation. Plan B is still graduate school, but I would love to land a wonderful design job or costume opportunity (even if just an internship) for the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment