My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Costume Shop Find: Embroidered Kimono


During work today my boss and I headed over to another costume shop. We went to pull items for her next play "Hay Fever," and also for her to show me another costume shop in Champaign. It was neat to see the way costumes are stored and how the costume shop is set up at Parkland College. While we were looking for pieces to use as costumes I found this wonderful kimono. It's a lovely green with colorful embroidery all over it. The frogs down the front are black and small and the sleeves are a white cream with more detailing. I've included a front shot, a close up of the sleeve, and the middle of the back of the kimono. I'm hoping this finds its way into the show. Stay tuned for more awesome finds!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment