My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Credited in "The Fantasticks"

Small, but meaningful!
 Yesterday afternoon I went and saw "The Fantasticks" at the Parkland Theater. It was great to see all the costumes I got to help with at CUTC. I enjoyed helping find items that became parts of costumes and I'm glad I got to see it performed. It's neat to see everything come together!

In the picture shown I'm credited as part of the "Other Friends," but credit is credit! :)

I'm helping my boss/mentor right now with her next production: "Hay Fever." I'm hoping to get credited a little more than for "The Fantasticks," but I'm really just happy to get experience and get to say I've done what I have for the productions. It'll be a nice touch to my work experiences for my resume and also my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment