My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Quick Update: CF Posting

Just a few updates about College Fashionista:
  • I am writing for All in the Details.
  • I will post my URL for CF after my first post.
  • My posts will be published every Friday on the website.
  • My first post goes live next Friday, June 6th.
  • I will be posting my articles on here when they go live, not when I'm done with them.
  • The first post is the BIO so on June 6th I will post the BIO and pictures that will be on CF onto Bri Vision.
I am just so excited, I am thinking of having my friends over and doing sort of a fancy dinner. Mainly because we love any reason for getting dressed up. But also because this is in a way being "published" and why not celebrate being published?

No comments:

Post a Comment