My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Constantly Inspiring: Chanel

Back in high school I never quite knew what I wanted to do with my life. Sure I could see myself doing different jobs such as being a lawyer or owning a store. When I was a junior I took AP English Language and during the school year I read a book titled "Coco the Novel," written by Patricia Soliman. It was amazing and I know I've written some posts about it and Chanel:

It seems as though every few months I have something to say regarding the topic of Chanel, and as of now I have more to share. First, regarding the videos from Chanel, the first one being "For the First Time," well there is a total of 11 videos now and they are wonderful. If you have some free time you should check them out, it's worth it. Each video is short, around 3 minutes, so you can watch them one at a time over a span of a while. Check it out here: Inside Chanel. I've linked it to the first video. 

As of now I want to create a cardigan using my "Couture Sewing: The Couture Cardigan Jacket, Sewing Secrets from a Chanel Collector" book. I also have another book on Chanel I am looking forward to reading when I have some spare time. I wish I had brought more of my fashion related books with me for the summer but I decided against it because I wasn't sure how much free time I would have and I figured I could go home over the summer and switch out books. So I will probably be writing more about Chanel soon since once I'm settled in my class (which starts tomorrow) I will be starting some sewing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment