My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring Cleaning & More

Since I have about a week until my summer classes start and I don't work until next Saturday, I will be going home this coming week. I am trying to make sure I pack everything I will need plus things I can leave at home and not clutter up my room, such as winter coats. Cleaning out my closet and reorganizing it will take some effort so I am taking my time and weeding things out one category at a time. I started with my coats, then my sweaters, then went through my shoes. But then I've had to think about work. Since we're allowed to wear solid colors I am trying to make sure I keep my solid colored garments and also anything solid black. I've done some goodwill shopping this past week and have some new items in my wardrobe as well, so there is a lot going on in my closet. I have a few days to get it all together and pack what I need though, so no rush.
My current roommate is moving out and my new roommate, and best friend, Jessica is moving in. I am so excited for Jess to be living with me. As two apparel design students we understand what we're going through and she's very studious like me so she respects study time. We have a lot of great plans for the apartment, a whole new makeover! Also, we plan on making sure we both go to the lab every week to work on projects. We both have goals and ideas for cool design projects so we want to make sure we can get everything we need to done. Also, Jessica will be going to Italy in the fall for the school year so I will be helping her start a blog for her assignment for one of her scholarships. All in all I think this summer will be great with Jessica.


No comments:

Post a Comment