My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dreaming of Shoes

Flash back to last summer when I would
shoe shop during my lunch break on the
ever so popular, Shoe Dazzle website.
As usual I am coveting a lovely pair of heels that is out of my budget. During the school year one of my go to relaxing tasks was to take a break from studying and go online and look at designer shoes.

Well it's summer and you'd think it would be a relaxing time, but not this summer. I am currently juggling a part-time job at Charming Charlie, which counts as my retail internship so I have to do weekly journals and other reports for the class that goes with it, a personal finance class that meets Monday-Friday every morning, and my writing internship as a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista. It doesn't sound like a lot when I write it down and reread it but each task has its own long list of things I need to accomplish each day and week, on top of other tasks like filling out scholarship applications, writing for my own blog, hanging out with friends, cooking, and working out. With all of this going on I need time to just chill and wind down. One of these ways is to just shoe shop online, well more of just look at shoes online and drool over them because they're way too expensive for me right now. Maybe some day when I have a steady income and am a well known designer I can buy all of the shoes I want, until then I will settle for ogling the Louboutins online.

No comments:

Post a Comment