My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Friday, June 6, 2014

STYLE GURU BIO: ME

My feature picture on my article.
It's me trying to be stylish and not
goofy in a picture.
Hello Everybody! It's official, my first post is now published on CollegeFashionista! It's just my Style Guru Bio, so not an All in the Details report, but it's still worth reading. For the full article and pictures check it out here: Style Guru Bio: Brianna Malotke.

It's a great start to this whole internship. I submitted my second post, but first All in the Details report, today and it will be published next Friday. I like that they have us submit them a week early and then go over them for errors and message us about things we should fix or tweak. I only had a couple of problems, such as I forgot to change the sizing of my photos and I formatted a few words incorrectly. I triple checked my second article though so hopefully there are no errors. 

I am really glad for this opportunity. I am able to work on my writing and I get to work on how to put things all together, which is great practice for working on my portfolio in the future. I think when I go to work on my portfolio, for job interviews and such, I will definitely include a few of my favorite articles that I've written. It's a way to show that I am a diverse designer and that I am able to do more than just the basics.

Well, every Friday I will be posting a link, or even my entire article, on here so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment