My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Winter Wonderland

I love snow, and it's been snowing since last night. I went out for pizza last night with some friends and the snow looked so pretty. I love when it's just fallen and it's crisp and white and clean. It's relaxing and calming. Something about snow just makes me so happy. It's like it's okay to be a little kid and hope that it snows on Christmas and that you can build a snowman and make snow angels and have snow ball fights. It's juts something I associate with the holiday season. Everyone seems more happy, and I know it's probably not because of the snow (because of bad roads and delays) buuuuut I think that it's pure demeanor really connects with people on some level. Like the snow takes them back to simpler times when all they wanted was a snow day and to hang out with their friends outside and then come in for hot cocoa and cookies.

All I know is I love snow and I really do hope that it snows on Christmas day because that would be magical and my little brother still believes in Santa so it'd be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment