My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Resorting to Project Runway

I haven't seen a whole Project Runway episode in forever! When it first came out I watched every single episode, maybe like the first 3 or 4 seasons I was an avid viewer. However, I just kind of quit trying to catch every episode and just watch a few here and there. Well, now that it's break and I have a solid month off I'm thinking of watching a few episodes....or you know at least a whole season. So I am starting now with season 9, maybe a little random but that's what I saw online so I'm going for it.

Almost done with episode 1. The designers had to take their pjs and their bed sheet and make something super creative. So far I am enjoying this episode, and I can't wait to see who wins. It's always interesting to see the outfits I like and then get the judges' point of view. Usually it's really different, I generally tend to like someone's design who doesn't get to be in the top picks. Or...I might actually like someone who goes home. It all just depends i guess, though I do admire superb tailoring and garment construction.

I can't wait to finish the entire season and move on to another, haha this is going to get so bad watching all of these episodes I've missed. Maybe I'll have to stop for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment