My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

So I just finished watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and I have to say it was amazing. It's hard to believe that they are able to do the show every year and have it be so different. I love it! Its great and I like how they showcase the models in between the runway shows. It's refreshing to see how real the models are and how much they enjoy working at Victoria's Secret.

I think my favorites were the Parisian Nights and Snow Angels, there were just so many fabulous designs walking down the runway. It's neat how they do the same runway but are able to create completely different atmospheres and settings for each collection. It's really great. 

Another neat thing about their fashion show is the collaboration of the musicians and how much fun they seem to have being there on the runway.

All of the creations are different and fun and just really great because women wear a bra and underwear everyday so these lingerie options are amazing. It  seems like a fun and involved fashion show, hopefully in the future I'll be able to attend in person (as a staff member-designer? or in the crowd).

Watch the show here:
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment