My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Ready For the Semester

Jessica (L) and Me (R).
The school year is almost here! My classes start August 24th and I'm really excited to get back to a schedule and get down to business for my collection. I have some pretty great ideas and just want to be all moved in and set up my sewing room. I'll post about my new place when I'm all settled in and ready for the semester to start!
The picture to the left is of my friend Jessica modeling my red dress for the fall Red Dress Event at Purdue (2013). It wasn't made for her but my model was out of town for the weekend of the Red Dress Event's fashion show so my friend Jessica let me style her and she walked in the show for me. I styled her differently than how my model Gabby was for the actual fashion show in the spring. I'm hoping that I can make another lovely dress for the event but go with a bright red dress instead. We'll see what happens! Stay tuned for more throughout the semester, there will definitely be a lot of progress related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment