My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Monday, August 3, 2015

Last Week in the Costume Shop



















Today in the costume shop I labeled the rest of the donations we had gotten a while ago and then organized them in piles so that when we go through the boxes we know what is new verses old. After that I took a short break to cool down, the costume shop is not only very warm but also humid, and then began another task. I decided to finally go through all of the thread because it was just a huge tangled mess in a bag. Also we have thread in various places so I wanted to consolidate them and try to organize them by color as well. There were a lot more than I had anticipated, but that's great for the costume shop! It took a little bit of time but the end result was definitely worth it! Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting, but at least I'm making progress during this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment