My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Going Away Present

Front Cover.
My grandma surprised me this morning with a "little" gift for starting my senior year of college. It's a wonderful (and rather thick, like 1.5 inches) fashion book titled "Fashion: the Definitive of Costume and Style." It's by the Smithsonian and it's pretty awesome. The book has a lot of beautiful pictures and loads of information on history, fashion styles, designers and more. I'm loving it so far and I'm looking forward to using it as a helpful resource when constructing my senior collection as well as my work in the costume shop if I get to help on the research end of things this semester. We shall see what happens. Can't wait to have even more to post about! Moving to school tomorrow so stay tuned for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment