My online portfolio: Malotke Designs.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Update: Adding Pictures...Finally!

Hello everyone, I hope your summer is wrapping up nicely. I have finally gotten around to updating some posts I did a while ago. I've fixed some unnoticed grammar issues and I've also added pictures to a couple of posts. You may have already read them, but check out Shoe Dilemma: Desperate Need for Solution and Tassels On My Shoes. Both posts now have a picture of the shoes they are discussing. I find it amusing that I have so many posts involving shoes, but they are an important role in my everyday life. Now, besides grammar and pictures, I wanted to share that I am trying my best to juggle everything going on in my hectic life right now and post about some interesting things and not simply these update posts. 

Michelle (L) and Me (R) goofing off.
So stay tuned for more posts about fashion, people, shoes, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment